I have over a decade of experience in many areas of software development with both Java and PHP:
- Setting up and automating development/staging and production infrastructure on AWS;
- Migrating to AWS from other hosting services;
- Creating and maintaining solid architecture and/or improving existing one;
- Migrating monolithic systems to microservices;
- Gathering requirements;
- Designing and implementing features based on those requirements;
- Optimizing performance and scalability of existing code and databases;
- Automating tests;
- Automating continuous integration and deployment;
- Doing code/PR reviews;
- Mentoring teams, transferring my knowledge to them.
Many companies lack in some of these areas. That’s where I come in and solve problems, making your company more awesome.
I’m very flexible about work arrangement. I could be a part time consultant helping your development team in the areas they lack. Or I could be a full time contractor helping in many areas at the same time. We just need to start working together and see where it goes.
Interested? Ping me.